Little Grains of Thought, Freshly Cracked and Served With Good Spirits.

5/18/89

About Brain Grains

This is my own personal little micro-tumbleloggy spot where I post my brain grains.

A brain grain is pretty self-explanatory. I'd describe it as a snippet of thought, a blurb of insight, a cute, contemplative sentence. Sometimes humorous, often upbeat, usually short.

Hopefully, it's a little something to brighten your spirit, jumpstart your thought, inspire productivity, re-examine something, think introspectively, reassure yourself, or just make you laugh. As long as it does you some good.

There are a few different types of grains, organized by tag, that I'll go into detail about later If I ever feel like updating this page again.

In the meantime, you're on your own. I know, I'm scared too. It's okay, read a brain grain.

Contact me with tips, thoughts, grains, rants, criticisms, or anything at:

braingrains@gmail.com